cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty. included in Consumption of Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know about the settings from which the consumption qty. is calculated, like if we issue the material against 201 it should not included in consumption.

Second Scenario :

I want that if i have a raw material Code : AA, and it is use in finish product 111, 222 333 , and if we have made invoice of qty. 100 of each finish material, in a month then the consumption of Raw material "AA"should be 300 (100*3), How to do this.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consumption accut will Hit as per your setting of Movement Type.

Now go to OMJJ, Give the movement type and go to acct group and here u can see different acct modifiers that will be hit in that movement type.

Also, go to OBYC, system will attach those Acct Modifiers to different G/L.

Hope Help U !

Regards,

Pardeep malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For consumption related to a Movment type, please refer the followinglink but it is quite a tough task to change the standard movment type ( a consumption mvt type to a non consumption mvt type ).

SPRO > Materials Managmement > Valuation and Account assignment > Account Determination > Account Determination without wizard > Define Account grouping for Movment type.

Select the movment type 201 with quantity and value update indicator and select the details.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These setting are used to update the qty. and value in material master, it is OK, i want that when we see the consumption is should include qty. which is issue with invoice with Finish product as i eaplani iin my Queation

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the above field, there is a field to determine how the consumption is handled.

No consumption

V Consumption

A Asset

E Sales order

P Project

Thanks and Regards,