Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR Iban field in app 'my free form payments'

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

Hello,

In release 2208 a QR iban functionality has been delivered for Switzerland, however not every app has fields to add QR Iban details.

Fields:
ISR/QR Ref
IBAN

Could you please check this and add QR IBAN details fields to app 'My free form payments"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Please consider the following:

currently only the relevant QR-bill related additional information functionality is not available what is also mentioned in the restriction note 3222252 resp. 3273113 accordingly.
For adding the additional information functionality please kindly check LCNaaS entries for the "Process Free Form Payments" topics, GSREQWE-1131 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and GSREQWE-1130 for SAP S/4HANA.

Requirements GSREQWE-1130 and GSREQWE-1131 will be delivered by: D_S4CE_2308_Q3/2023.

However, the QRR QR-bill reference number also has to be maintained differently, for that reason see 3137558 - How to post transactions FIBLAPOP and FIBLFFP with QR-IBAN resp. 3137205 - QR Bill Payment Methods settings.
So a QRR has to be entered with a prefixed *ESRRE string, e. g. “*ESRRE 987654321098765432109876544”.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Answers (0)