Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM11 hide columns

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your help with QM11 transaction. I want to hide some fields of the resulting ALV list but I do not know how to do this... I've tried with SHD0, but I think this is only to the initial screen...

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Rebeca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AlbertSAP
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Rebeca,

thank you for the details provided.

I might misunderstood your request, but you could simply use the standard Layout feature?

You can configure the layout according to your need, save it, load it. Columns can be displayed and hidden this way.

Have a nice day,

Albert

Read and follow the 'SAP Community Rules of Engagement' at

https://www.sap.com/community/about/rules-of-engagement.html

former_member384574
Active Participant

Hi Albert,

Yes, but the thing is that we need to hide them always...not using a layout, because if someone changes the layout, the field will be available again. We want to disable this column always, never display it..

Any idea?

thanks a lot for your answer!!!

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Thank you so much for your answer. I'm abaper, and, as far as I know, the append structure is only used for append more fields to the structure, client fields. But, our requierement is to disable for example the field short text (which is standard...)

Any idea?

Thanks a lot for your support!!!

Regards,

Rebeca

MilindNikam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rebeca

Is it possible to delete fields from the structure ?

Best Regards,

Milind

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Milind,

No, I don't think so... this is a standar object, and the fields that we do not need are also standar, so if I want to modify the structure RQMQMEL1, I should register the object and verify that there isn't any place where this structure can be used....

So, no, this can't be the solution....

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Rebeca

MilindNikam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rebeca,

Option "append structure" should be useful in this case , ABAP help will be required

please check and confirm

Structure - RQMQMEL1

Best Regards,

Milind