cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM view extension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recored QM using LSMW. IWhile recording we have selected all the fields in inspection type. But few field even selected, not recorded in LSMW. How to capture all the field in inspection type say 01, 02, etc.

Any other methods by which we can capture all the fields in inspect type?

Or if we give insp type = 01, then all the default values of 01 will be transfer to target system.

Thanks

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to share with you

suppose that you are in inspection type 01........& if you have not selected the task list then the fields like Auto assignment & check char can not be selected.Also if you have selected the task list then sampling procedure can not be selected.

this is a reason you are not able to select all the fields in a Inspection setup.

This is when you are using LSMW

What you can do is use QA08 to create the inspection setup when you have 'Q' Status for the QM view in MARC table.

this will generate QM view for you depending upon your selection.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I tried your suggestion. It does not solve my purpose. i.e. my client stored additional info in inspection type options. In insp sample , procedure , scrap has different value from standard value. How i can capture all the fields.

If you any idea about idoc, please let me know.

Thanks

Sree