cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Tool - like MF50 planning transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement / need for a purchasing tool which basically works similar to the planning transcation code MF50

1. Shows all the total quantity and release amounts based on searching by vendor, or MRP controller etc

2. Allows the users to change the quantities which would then automatically update the releases of that material/vendor combination

Is anyone aware of a SAP tool which allows for this type of functionality? I know there isnt anything standard in the ERP side, but wasnt sure if SAP had a different tool which others are using for this type of work.

Thanks for any comments...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the report with vendor and total value at the time of release, you may create a query in SQVI with EKKO table.

If you want to change the quantity, you have to go to the purchasing document (in ME22N, ME52N etc) and change the quantity. This will update the release and other details.

Please revert back if your question is different.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT.

Thanks for info but I understand how it can be updated manually... What I am asking is if there was any tool which allows you to see all the releases for multiple materials and allows you to change the quantity and then update the release etc... Like how t-code MF50 works with planning.  I'm assuming its not in the standard ERP. but maybe in a SCM add-on, SNC etc....

I think this goes against the SAP principle of set your exception messages, run MRP and review red traffic like materials (MD07) ... But I wanted to make sure.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems mass update option may help you. Please check the transaction MEMASSPO. Here, you can change the quantity of multiple items. But release value wont be available here.

In standard SAP ERP, there is no transaction which will show traffic signal to PO and which will allow PO change, as of my knowledge.

Regards,

AKPT