cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchases per Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to generate a report listing out the purchases per vendor and giving the details of articles purchased, quantaties, and values. Could you please advise as to how can this be generated ? We tried to ran the report ME80FN, and after checking for the "Invoice Receipt" under the Dynamic Selections, we observed that the values picked up are same as those mentioned in the PO. However, while doing the Invoice Verification the values were changed and it is desired to generate a report for purchases with the final vlues and not purely the PO values.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use MC$4 to display purchase per vendor information. In those report, I could get amount of goods received, amount of GR invoiced and amount of PO.

But when I compare those report, especially amount of GR, I found discrepancies between FI Doc and amount in MC$4 report.

To display amount in FI Doc, I used FBL3N, with criteria of document type equal WE.

Anyone could explain this discrepancies, and further, where MC$4 got it's data from ?

vineet_dhawan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Run tcode SAP1, this will give you all SAP standard reports available. You can find here various reports according to your choice. Menu Path is: SAP1 - MM- Purchasing/Inventory/LIV....

Rewards me if it helps you.

Thanks.

Vineet Dhawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try MC$4 after executing try choose key figure. This report gives us the MIRO Value as well as po Value. You can also get vendor report values (161 movement vendor return.)

Ishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

u can use ME2L, ME2M, ME2N, for your desire.

regds

devesh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using ME2L and MC$4 reports.