cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anyone help me to find the Purchase requistions links with budget.

Please understand me the configuration for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dev Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on your requirements; what kind of budget control do you want to manage? Normally, you can manage budget in CO and in FM (note, that FM is a separate component and its implementation should be duly considered). In CO you do not have flexibility for availability control and the budget is put against cost object (I/O, WBS, cost centre, etc.) Every time you will create a commitment (PR) against this object, it will check the budget.

In FM the things are more complicated as you have to build FM hierarchy, budget logic and derivation tools to keep the system working properly.

You can read more about FM here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca33a5260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lots of Thanks Eli.

Regards,

Dev Mahendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case you have implemented the Funds Management for the budgeting. The Purchase requisition when created along with the Account assignment as cost center/ WBSE will in turn derive the funds center (Based on the FMDERIVE) and then the Budget check happens for this. This is pre-commitment budget check.

Thanks and Regards,

Mamta Sarda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.

Can you please give me a step wise detail flow in fund management in which against the budget how the requisitions are genetated in the system.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dev Mahendra