cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition remain in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

Yesterday, my colleague created Purchase Requisition for transferring component stocks to subcontractor.  Then she created Outbound Delivery in ME2O.  The DO had been processed completely but PR still remains in ME2O via Requirements through SC Requisitions section.

Would you please advise me how to close off PR from MD04 ?  Will I just use ME52N to delete it ?

Warm regards,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you close the purchase requisition then the same will not be considered in MD04 and no need to delete.

Could you please explain how do you proceed after do PGI against OD. I believe the process might be convert PR into PO and then GR against PO. If yes, until convert PO the PR will consider in MD04 and until post GR the PO will consider in MD04. This is standard behaviour too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

After PGI against OD, a sales order is created having a separate PR generated automatically which a PO is created from and is connected to the sales order to sell finished good to customer.

Well, that Closed option is helpful.  So if OD has been processed completely, PR should be closed per your suggestion.  Is that right ?

Regards,

Danny

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the process converting PR to PO is not required, then you can close the PR after completed PGI against OD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You are correct.  I just closed it and it disappeared in MD04.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Danny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danny,

Here two things you need to check.

1) Is she used PR to create the Purchase Order then doing the Outbound delivery PR will not appear, If not please goto me52n and delete the requistion.

2) If she didn't picked the quantity or confirmed the quantity while doing the delivery then PR will exists in the MD04, So please confirm the PGI properly.

Regards,
Raghu Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for the suggestion.

For your first point --- she did not convert PR to PO.  She just created OD from ME2O.  So I think I just need to delete PR via ME52N

For your second point --- Picking, confirming quantity and PGI was done properly.

Regards,

Danny