cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition Released History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I would like to know in which MM table, have the Release History for a Purchase Requisition.

For Example, The system genarate a release strategy for 3 levels. After the correspoding approvals, ¿in which MM table the system save this Release History?

I appreciate any help.

Regards,

Hector.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hector

If you want to develop a report for release history (one of the frequently asked requirement), then the following info will help:

Tables: T16fv (release code info), usr21(for user name), cdhdr (changes), EBAN/EKKO etc(document)

In CDHDR, you have to check for objectclas of respective purchasing document (e.g BANF for PR) and in CDPOS for objectclas(BANF), tabname(EBAN), fname (frgZU)

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hektor ,

You could not memorize all tables in SAP . I suggest to you learn about transaction ST05 .

First you press the ' Activate trace ' and then do something in SAP . After that in ST05 press " Deactivate trace ' . Finally press "Display trace " here is the all of the tables that system read .

ps : Your doing something won't be long , if so too many information in list. You may not solve your problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello People,

Thanks to everyone of you. Your anwsers help me to resolved my problem.

I really appreciate your help.

Received my best regards,

Hector.

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Release is considered as a change. Get change number from CDHDR and query CDPOS with the number.