cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req Release strategy - Value based with different currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are doing Purchase Req Release strategy based on Value.We have Multiple currencies , Some times We are facing Problem with the value based .What is the correct way to the Purchase Req Release strategy on Various currencies.We; had more than 20 currencies .Any any one advices us the best way to the Purchase Req Release strategy on Various currencies.

Thanks

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member575786
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We can add N Number of chars in a class. It may cause inconsistency . You can create a one chars with the dollar value and assign as reference value .Maintain the exchange rate . The Class will get value from the ref value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh .

Can You please explain it.. I want to know that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

once u created characteristics for currency field

u can assign values for that char---> one or more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it Possible to assign one ref currency in the chars of release strategy ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

One or more currency can be assigned to a characteristics..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Guys .

I already developed 20 chrs for Various Curr ,with the tables CEBAN field is WAERS

We already Configured OBBS , OB08 ..

But the Release strategy is not Properly taking from the exchange rate .

The Value is also not working properly some times.How I can find where is the problem ?

It is hard to maintain N number of currencies . Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you maintain 1:1 relationship for all your currenies to your std.currency in t.Code: OBBS and

Currency Exchange rate relationship bet your Std.currency and to your all Currency in OB08....I think your requirement will be solved ....

Get FI Consultants help in maintaining the above settings...

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

For CEBAN we have the field WAERS for currency and GSWRT for value. In your case you need maintain dependencies of these two characteristics.

FYI.

About dependency: [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?query=dependency+characteristics&cat=sdn_all]

Former Member
0 Kudos

i havent done this till date but one can try to make a characteristic based on currency and maintain it in the release class so that u can have different release strategies while using different currencies.

the tables r CEBAN and CEKKO.

field is WAERS

regards,

indranil