cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase organization check for document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client requirement is to restrict purchase organization based on document type. For stock transport order (document type UB), only one purchase organizaton is allowed. If we change the organization system should issue error message. how to achieve this.

Please suggest

Regards

Alexandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

IN configuration you can have purchasing organisation assignment to plant and company and you have PO document types based on plant, with this setting you can restrict that. But for doc type UB you need to control this through user EXIT for PO ZXM06U43.

Get the check code written from ABAPer and give an error message there.

Hope this helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

I am not clear with the point configuration "PO document types based on plant"? And also i am not able find the exit ZXM06U43.

Could you please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this user exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_012, where you can find the include ZXM06U43.

Also you can use this BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and user the method PROCESS_HEADER, to write you own validation based on document type and Purchase organisation

Thanks

Abdul Raheem

0 Kudos

Hi,

The PO document types based on plant will not work here. You will have to go to user exit include ZXM06U43. You can view this by SE38 transaction and get ABAP code written in this from your ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We donu2019t have any configuration settings to achieve this requirement.

U can control this by role and authorization.

Please take help from BASIS team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

your requirement is not posssible with standard settings. go for ABAP development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are not assigning the document type for Purchasing Organisation..

But , we can set default settings in the PO like Document types , Purchasing Org and groups by while making PO..

Or else , just check with your BASIS Consultant How is the authorisation given and ask the possibilities to control this?

With Regards

S.Siva