Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order

former_member429287
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Purchase order can not be made without Purchase Requisition (Not with reference to PR) system should check PR is exist or not.

Regards

Muhammad Tahir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

If I understand well you need to create PO only for PR... please consider that the system is not coded to have the PR field MEPO1211-BANFN to be set to required.

The field BANFN cannot be made a required entry in ME21N. However you can use "Function Authorizations" (OMET) to restrict the user to only order with reference to a purchase requisition.

As both the agreement field and purchase requisition fields are reference fields they are populated when created in reference and thus the system would not accept attempting to make them a mandatory field.

Please use the OMET transaction and the PID EFB to accomplish your desired functionality.

Regards,

Mauro

former_member429287
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this possible to carry out on the purcahse order document type.

Regards

Muhammad Tahir

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode OMET. create a functional Authorization (example 01... Do not start with alphabats.. it will not work) In which do not tick W/O reference. Tick all other reference object.

Assign that to user in T.code Su01 with parameter id EFB.

Regards,

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not understandu2026what is your question, because in SAP you can create PO with reference to PR or With out reference to PR.

Please elaborate your question.

former_member429287
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thankyou for your email, my question is System should stop the user for making PO without PR

but not use PO with reference to PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link

Regards,

Raman