Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order with Freight Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario is....

I Purchase some material to my x vendor. when he send the material , he charge freight amount on it. now please suggest me how to create a purchase order with freight value & I want to take freight effect on every material. vendor is not divide freight amount on every material. now what will i do. If i take this effect only one material than My material map get change. How to take this effect on every material.

Regards

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Create freight as header condition and the freight is for the total PO.

Senthil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When vendor send material , vendor send firght value invoicce, means at the time of PO you don't know it,so it can be consider as unplanned delivery cost in SAP and you can post this cost in MIRO ,on details tab in unplanned delivery field.

In following path you can decide where this value should add in material cost or G/l account in following path

In SPRO ,Maintain settings as shown MM---> Logistic Invoice Verification -->Incoming Invoice --> Configure How unplanned delivery costs are posted

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: kailasugale on Dec 14, 2011 10:21 PM

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this freight vattable?

header condition will propogate the freight to line items , if it is vattable check how the taxes are calculated on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while creating po go to header condition tab and enter your freight charges.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in this business scenario for my client freight value in item condition is given for every material .. value in po will be some sensible.. we have instructed to give 10-100 inr according to the vendor location...

while doin Miro the finance person will divide the total freight value based on the quantity received and post the freight invoice.. thus it avoids over loading of value on single material

pls check this with ur case and tell

sBk