cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Tax Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've been trying to figure out how to extract the Tax information for purchase orders but I couldn't seem to find any standard reports or data sources that contain such information such as the Tax amount or Tax codes. Has anyone came across such report or information in the system which could be used to create a report or data source?

Regards,

Jae Leong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jae,

There is one data source which can help you to extract the tax details.

Data Source Name - Data Source for all VAT / Sales Tax Items with Journal Entry Details

This provides data for VAT and sales tax items in the tax register including additional journal entry details. You can display the tax attributes for each source document, for example tax code or tax rate, and amounts such as base, deductible and non deductible tax amount. The data source also includes the G/L accounts to which the costs or revenues and taxes are posted as well as further journal entry details. Company, set of books, and kind of date (tax due date or posting date) are mandatory variables for this data source. The tax countries Canada, India, and Mexico are not supported. For more information see the documentation of the report: All VAT / Sales Tax Items with Journal Entry Details.

Can you build a report on this data source & try?

Best Regards,
Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply, regarding this data source, it seems that I can only utilize this data source provided that the source documents such as (Supplier Invoices and Customer Invoices are generated), is there a data source which stores information before invoices are generated, or this data source is actually storing such data but I misinterpreted it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jae,

I have discussed with tax experts & you can get the tax details for PO as below.

You can create a Partner Data source with PRCTAX_TAX DO which contains the tax details. Later you can create a Join data source with Purchase Order ( Purchase Order Item details ) and newly created PDI data source so that you can get the information of both the Purchase order and its relevant tax details.

Hope this helps you.

If yes, mark this thread as answered.

Best Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Thanks for your reply regarding the solution, I will try this out and see if it works.

Other than creating a partner data source, is there no standard method in retrieving the tax information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jae,

Currently there is no standard method to extract the tax details for purchase order document.

Best Regards,
Arun