cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Release workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the SAP inbox mail for release of PO i have done some settings. In define release strategy for PO in workflow activity i have put agent ID as my user ID.Than in Tcode OOCU under MM-PUR i have selected assign agents & made task TS 20000166, TS 20000167 & TS 20000168 as general task & also assigned my user ID to task TS 20000166. Than in activate event linkage i have activated task WS 20000075.

Even after doing the above settings i am not able to recieve mail in my inbox. Is there any other setting that needs to be done.

Thanks

john

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

If you want to use workflow to release POs, you must make the standard and basic settings for workflow (Basis -> Business Management -> SAP Business Workflow).

· In the case of a release procedure linked to workflow, you must have previously created the user names, positions, jobs, etc. that you here assign to the release code in the organizational plan and must have linked them to the relevant standard tasks in task-specific Customizing (Basis -> Business Management -> Business Workflow -> Perform Task-Specific Customizing).

· You must assign the authorization M_EINK_FRG to the persons who are to be involved in the release procedure ( Authorization Management -> Create Authorization Profiles and Assign to Users).

If a release code is to be used in workflow, indicate this accordingly in the Workflow field

The Workflow indicator is also used to control role resolution:

· "1 - Role Resolution with Group, Code and Plant (T16FW)"

Here you use a role resolution that is supplied in the standard system. To do so, you must assign the release point in the section Workflow (see below).

· "9 - Role Resolution via User Exit"

Here you use the customer exit M06E0005 to define a role resolution of your own.

Regards

Sanjay L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please cross check the configuration wrt following link

http://fuller.mit.edu/workflow/board_workflow.html

Regards

Ramakrishna