cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order, print problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created PO, and before printing I deleted the line 00010 in the PO. When I print the first line was not showing. This was expected & is fine. But today, I deleted line 00020 – 00090, when I print, the line 00020 – 00090 disappear but line 00010 remain there but with a written sign deleted item. Please advice why does the line 00010 disappear yesterday when deleted and reappear but saying item deleted. Await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Once you have deleted PO Line item, systems will always shows that PO Line item deleted in your PO output.

If you don't want this PO Line item in your PO Output, then you have suppress this line items using your output ABAP Program.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhara,

If the system were to print the deleted line as well, then in my first print i should have seen that line 0010 is deleted & in my second print i should see lines 0020 - 0090 as deleted. But in my case, in the first print, i dont see line 0010 & in my second print i dont see the lines 0020 - 0090, but i see line 0010 with the line 'Item Deleted'. Is it possible to print output with only the changes made?

i.e. before i printed the PO 2nd time, i had deleted lines 0020 - 0090, so when i print only those lines are not shown, but since 0010 was deleted previously it is showing? (hope it is clear for you)

Vivek