cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order Print-out in ME22N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow sir,

I am getting an error while taking purchase order print-out in ME22N,system giving the error message Express document "Update was terminated"received from author "Abhishek".Please help me out

Regards,

Kirti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member651421
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use ME9F for prienting of PO , why each time you will print from PO directly .

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kirti,

Is there any dump created? If yes, that dump woudl help.

Please double click on the update error to get more detai;ls of the error.

Please change your print program and form to standard SAP one and test. This would help you to find that problem is in which program.

Is this Po a service PO? Please ensure SAP notes 65768 and 991693 are there in your system.

- Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Dump is not coming ,system showing the error msg that express document "update was terminated.Please help me,u have suggested 2 notes ,could u tell me, how to see these notes into R/3.for what purpose these notes are.

Rgs,

Kirti

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kirti,

Notes are seen on service.sap.com not R/3. Please go to service.sap.com ->in SAP Support Portal click on link SAP Note search then in front of number, give the note number and click on ">>" button.

In R/3 you can see whether these notes are implement or not. Basis people see it in transaction SNOTE and the in note browser, you give note number and press F8. If this note is avl, it means it is already implemented.

I still suggest to change config to standard to suspect your programs too. Notes would help to solve problem in standard objects only.

- Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are getting update terminate also review the configuration settings for the message output

thanks

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ME22N > There click on "Messages" button,

Here select the Output line and click on "Further data" button, here check the "Dispatch time", it should be "3" i.e. Send with application own transaction if it is "4" i.e. Send immediately (when saving the application) then replace it with "3" and try to take Printout.

And also change it in MN05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

i have done what u have said ,but still its not working .

please help me .I have seen in SM13 ,it showing "RV_Message"TD600.

Thanks

Kirti