cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order output?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell how to take output of the P.O and send it to the vendor?

Please tell me the T.codes and steps?

Thnx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Maintain the message determination settings in IMG - MM - Purchasing - messages.

2.Maintain the condition records by Tcode MN04.

3.Use Tcode ME9F - Print output of PO.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confi.. Steps for Output of Purchase Order

1. Condition Table

SPRO > Material Management> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Condition Tables->Define Condition Table for Purchase Order

Select:

Purchasing Doc. Type,

Purch. Organization,

Vendor

2. Access Sequences

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Access Sequences->Define Condition Table for Purchase Order

3. Message Type

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Types->Define Message Type for Purchase Order

4. Message Determination Schemas

4.1. Message Determination Schemas

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Schema->Define Message Schema for Purchase Order-> Maintain Message Determination Schema

4.2. Assign Schema to Purchase Order

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Schema->Define Message Schema for Purchase Order-> Assign Schema to Purchase Order

5. Partner Roles per Message Type

SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control-> Partner Roles per Message Type ->Define Partner Role for Purchase Order

6. Condition Record

Navigation Path: SAP Menu-> Logistics -> Material Management -> Purchasing-> Master data->Messages-> Purchase Order-> MN04-> Create

Now you create PO (ME21N) and save it. Go to ME22N and print the PO by giving output type.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends:

Those are only the MM customizing,what about the Archive link Customizing?

According what you said,the layout must need an Archive system to store the document.I just know it but I am not a Basis consultant,if any one know how to achieve the Archive system please share to us.Thanks a lot!

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take a printout of PO through ME9F.