cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order and Fixed Asset Module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to print my purchase order of fixed asset for record purposes. But the thing, I can't link purchase order or any of A/P documents to my fixed asset.

Meaning, if A/P invoice has been added into the system, it will not update my fixed asset master data.

Therefore, I have to use PO for printing, since there's no way to print Fixed Acquisition as a document. By doing this, i need to maintain both Item Master Data and Fixed Asset Master Data with Fixed Asset items, which i find tedious.

Is there a solution for this, like perhaps there's a way to copy info from PO to FA acquisition, or Posted A/P Invoice that contains Fixed Asset item will be linked to FA Acquisition, or perhaps there's a way to print FA Acquisition (like a PLD) that i am not aware of?

Please do help.

Thanks upfront!

Rgrds,

Kevin

Edited by: Kevin Lau Sieh Huo on May 20, 2008 7:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I am afraid to inform you that the print layout function is not

supported for Fixed asset transactions such as acquisition.

As you mentioned, if you want to use it as PO document, you will need to create PO in business one since no integration is realized between Purchasing in business one and acquisition in Fixed asset addon.

If you think this will have critical impact on your business process, please post your requirement in our SAP Business One Product Development Collaboration.

/community [original link is broken]

Please refer to SAP Note 1028874

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1028874

Regards,

Ivy Zhang

SAP Business One Forums Team

Answers (0)