cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Info record Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create PIR in testing server, but at the time of creation I am facing error.

Field "Valid To" next to Net price is been in grey mode and also it has been marked as mandatory field. Since it is in grey mode

I could not insert date and it is mandatory I could not save PIIR.

Please help me to find out how to change Field from mandatory to optional and from grey to input.

I have check screen layout option from SPRO, but does not help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can access the PIR conditions from MEK2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System automalically picking this valid to date as 31.12.9999 it is the price valid date uoto what date this price is valid.

There is no field selection to make it optional for inforecord.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does system automatically pick up Valid to "12/31/9999" in info record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you getting Valid to filed grayed out? I guess you are talking about Purchasing Org Data1 (go to Condition tab there you can change the valid to date).

Alternatively if you do not want to enter net price there (Purchasing Org Data1) then make Net Price as Display(this will solve your graying out issue). Take the below path.

SPRO->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchasing Info Record->Define Screen Layout->Select ME11

Hope this helps!

Reetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

It is driven from the condition types which you have created in m/06 transaction .

The system automatically calculates the valid to date as 31.12.9999, which can you can be changed in purchase inforecord under conditions tab

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way to change the valid to date is create inforecod and then go to change view - got to pur org data 1 and select conditions from the menu bar now you get a pop up displaying the valid from and to date.Now click on new validity period at the bottom of the pop up.Now you can change the period and give as your need and save.

Thanks

Edited by: Madhavi.n on Dec 19, 2011 12:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not save PIR until "Valid to" date is inserted on Purchase org 1.

Also It gives me hard stop error when I click on "Condition" options.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try making the net price as the optional field in the screenlayout change of inforecord for key ME11 ,

also check the key Valid to date in condition PB00 , from this field you are getting the default of the 31.12.9999 in theinforecord

rajesh_r11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your customising setting is that you have made Netprice as required entry so the valid to date can not be updated in P.org level, So you have to enter the netprice and click on conditions tab for entering the valid to date and additional conditions, I hope this solves your problem

Thanks

Rajesh. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope your using non real time testing servers like SAP unauthorised software.

Issue because of installation is improper, To resolve this issue you need to reinstall SAP software. otherwise ignore error and continue with your testing.

Thanks

Nagaraj K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....Kunal

It's works by keeping Net price as optional field. But I think there is bug in 4.6.

I could able to save PIR by keeping Net price as optional field. But as per process Net price should be mandatory and Valid to date should pop up automatically.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be some patches or updates are missing from the system

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to spro->img->Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchasing Info Record->Define Screen Layout in this go me11 in that origin data make it as required entry and save.

Thanking you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can suggest one interim solution for your problem:

In ME11 transaction, after entering input selection data, like Vendor, Material, Plant, P Org, you'll navigate to general data screen, there select "Conditions" tab from goto- menu, and enetr the net price and Validity end date. then maintain P Org1 data. This'll solve your problem instantly.

Umakanth R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please check the pricing procedure RM0002 which is standard for PIR. Also whether 0002 access sequence is assigned for the condition type in the RM0002.

Please check and tell

sBk

Edited by: Sujithbk on Dec 18, 2011 8:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

you can enter the "Valid to" details in Scales.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar

problem is that I could not reach upto scales it stopping me at general data level only. Due to hard core error for "Valid to"

Option.