cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulic holiday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all..

I need to allocate public holiday for 1/2 day ! i took holiday class 2 and try to set up . But it doesnt deduct half day from my work schedule ? Any thoughts on this..please advice..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susheel,

For half day holiday u need to work for less then full working hours and you have to set a DWS variant with working hours as per your requirement. Set Variant rule for your half day holiday.

Now you will see half day in Work Schedule.

Warm REgards,

Kapil Kaushal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create separate DWS with 4hrs

Create a Holiday class varient call the 1/2 day dws on public holiday

But public holiday must be not a working day as per statue how you have been told to do this

will you please explain your business process little bit

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check with day types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also create a sepearte counting rule where your holiday class would be 2 and also not a public holiday.or Day type - as per the work schdule,all the ticks in counting class for PWS and for DWS except work schedule class 0, give a tick mark in all. Before that select the applicable working days in conditions for current day

Conditions for planned hrs >0

Conditions for absence/attendance <1

Counting - Define the quota multiplier and define the deduction rule accordingly.

Further attach the counting rule to the quota type.

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Drishty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drishty ...

which quota type i have attach this counting rule. As i have created one. And i mentioned that this is a public holiday for half day paid and applicable for f/t and p/t employees...cud u give me example along with it..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have defined an absence type.Create a counting rule for the same and attach that counting rule to the same absence type.

Path: TM>Time data recording & Adm>Absences>Absence catalog>Absence counting> Assign counting rules to the absence type.

Incase the absence you are defining is a annual leave which has an entitlement of 5 days per year and you wish to deduct from that. then give a tick in the quota deduction box while assigning the absence type to the counting rule.

Regards,

Drishty