cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Cloud : Transportation Management&Warehouse Management Functionality Restriction

ahmetcaba
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We will use “Stock Transfer with Delivery process” and Transportation Management in combination with Warehouse Management for one of our Clients Public Cloud Project.

If the sender storage location is "warehouse management activated storage Location", Transportation Management CAN NOT create Delivery Document with reference Stock Transport Order. Please see the below error we have encountered.

We have created an incident for this error message and sent to SAP, We have received the reply that is not supported.

We will have many transportations from WM activated Central storage location to the distribution center storage locations (MM Storage Locations). Planning and Reporting of these transportations are very cruical and important.

Could you please help us about recommending any workarouds/solution to apply for this issue?

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

adding tag 'S/4HANA Cloud for Supply Chain'

GeovanaLettnin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Ahmetcaba, We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no further updates under the topic. You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further questions. Best regards, Geovana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sonjabirkenhagen
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmet,

In SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, Stock Transport Order in combination with Transportation Management and Warehouse Management is not yet supported.

We do not have a workaround here that can be used to enable this scenario. Please refer to SAP Note 3332309 for a list of supported processes for Transportation Management in Public Cloud.

We are constantly working on enabling additional processes for Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition and I would like to point out the possibility of addressing required features/improvements via the Continuous Influence program (see also SAP Note 2963059 - How to Submit Feature Requests for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product).

Best regards,

Sonja Birkenhagen

Product Owner - Transportation Management

ahmetcaba
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

If I would suggest standalone Advanced Transportation Management (TM) to our client, Would it be possible to integrate SAP Public Cloud Warehouse Management with advanced TM Processes properly?

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is a standard error message and you also indicated that SAP confirmed no solution for that, may be you can try this workaround but I am not sure whether this will work as I don't have access to S/4 Hana Cloud

Maintain the required warehouse number and plant in TVARVC table. With an enhancement EXIT_SAPLV56U_001, while performing transportation management process, system to check this table and clear the warehouse number and pass only storage location. If needed, you can also validate T320 table for the combination of LGNUM and LGORT fields to clear during the shipment is created. Why I suggested TVARVC table is to avoid any hard-coding of the logic and at a later date, you can add as much entries as you can to this table and the logic will take care of added warehouse numbers.

ahmetcaba
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, SAP S/4 Hana Public Cloud environment doesn't allow us to update any customizing table, and also, In S/4 Hana Public Cloud, there are Cloud BADI's, not user exits like EXIT_SAPLV56U_001,

Thanks & Regards,