Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS settlement strategy

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one explain me step by step process PS settlement strategy configuration?

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the Business process you will finalise on the settlement profile.The Settlement strategy in PS is used to automatically determine the settlement profile & RA key based on its operative indicators.

The operative indicators of the WBS elements are 1) Billing Element 2) Account assignmnet Element 3) Planning Element.

So in SPRO --> Project Systems --> Costs --> Automatic & Periodic Allocations --> Settlement --> Settlement rule for Work Break down structure --> Determine Strategy for Settlement rule.

Select the Settlement profile click on settings,select the operative indicator and mention the corresponding settlement profile againt it.

In the next step , assign the strategy to the Project profile.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member588240
Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> I would like to bring Purchase order number field from sales order to COPA.how i populate PO number in COPA?

> is there any standard way?

>

> Any help is appreciated....

>

>

> Thanks,

> Anusha

Anusha:

CO-PA analysis is done normally at a very high level, aggregated data, analysing sales and marketing information.

The Purchase Order is used for purchasing any item, whether production related or not. Further it is a line item.

CO-PA analysis is not done based on Purchase Order. You will not find the standard field, readily available!