cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS SD Assembly Processing Network template issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created the material link to the Standard Network - transaction CN08, including Std WBS template entry.

However, when converting a sales QUOTE to a Sales Order... the network screen comes up, WITHOUT the WBS field populated, the system message is asking for a WBS element to be entered. Seems like the system is not using the template and data provided that is linked to the material. Any reason why?

Thanks

Kru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check the requirement type and requirement class.

requirement class: ensure the network order type is entered correctly.OVZG

Assign this req type to req class.ovzh

now assign mtl to wbs element.

then create a sales order..

let me know if you need more help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All config regarding req type and class are correct. OVZG has been maintained for years. We only created a new plant. The config is correct and his enables the 'create network' screen to appear when creating the sales order.

However, the standard network screen appears on Assignments tab requiring a WBS element entry. The Std WBS exists in both the Network Template AND the CN08 material assignment to Std Nettwork. Even when I input a STD WBS again while creating the sales order the system message is:  'WBS does not exist'.

However, if I put in an existing working WBS element, it accepts this entry. THEN the system issues message:

An assignment to a standard WBS element already exists

Message no. CN044

So the system recognises the assignment... but not initially when pulling through the Std Network data. Why?

Thanks

Kru

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krushan,

WBS required on both or only billing WBS.

sometimes system require only billing wbs then we have to copy the same WBS and proceed.

thanks

Sunil