cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS and HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I know the employees can be resourced for the projects in PS with their planned working hour...But is it possible to pick-up the cost from Payroll (HR) in the Projects of PS..if yes plz tell me the documents related to this or t-codes for it...

Plz elaborate ur answer as I am a HR Consultant

Thanks,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you would be knowing that system does this calculation on the basis of the work hour for a employee and the rate defined for the same.Like in general the rate we define in KP26 with respect to activity type and cost center. So, as you are a HR consultant, is there any way to get this unit rate against the compensation of employee from the pay roll, as we can get the compensation information from Payroll only. Secondly, as a part of feasibility it really difficult to maintain rate all the employees as each employee will have different compensation. These rates maintained are general a average.

Best Regards

Vicky

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are having same requirement which i have. i have not got the solution till yet but i know one thing that in HR if u see info type 07 and 08 u can know the planned working hours for the employee for the montha and also the salary of the employee. so we can calculate the per hour cost of the employee. now i m looking for is there any standar program which we can run to fulfill this requirement. our requirement is same so v have to get the solution. Ask ur hr guy regarding this. I hope it would help u a little bit.

With Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Idhasoft, India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Refer to this link also :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/64/400b2b470211d189720000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are using CATS , then it will be very easy to transfer the cost to PS module from HR module.

Please read this link , it may be useful for your query :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/64/400b2b470211d189720000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Thanks ,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra