cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Costs are being Displayed in Market Segment Reports but not in Project Reports

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am posting costs and revenues to a project which is having a project profile of "Project with Revenue". Costs and revenues are being displayed in market segment reports but not in project reports such as Monitor Projects, Project Cost Report etc. In another project having the same profile (revenue project), I have posted costs and revenues and only costs are being displayed in project reports, revenues are also missing.

In simple terms, I need to understand:

1) The issue causing a project to be displayed in market segment reports but not in project reports at all even though there is an amount on it.

2) Any possibility to display revenues as well in project reports ?

Thanks in advance,

Kıvanç

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kıvanç,

Can you please check whether this solution fits your requirement?

In this case, I would like to suggest Query C_ENGMTPROJMARGANLYSQUERY .

Engagement Project Margin Analysis Query

In this query you will be able to access the cost, revenue and margin filtering for the project.

You may access this Query through the Query browser:

Fiori Apps Library - Query Browser

Best Regards,

Owen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some SAP resources you may review based on your topic "of | project costs | market segment reports | posting costs | revenues | costs | project reports | project profile | projects, project cost report | revenue project"

Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Revenue recognition is either cost-based or time-based depending on project type. ... on quantity, and costs are matched with revenues (posted as accrued revenue). ... Closing - Projects - This scope item supports the settlement of costs that are ... and flexible management consolidation reports generated at report run -time.

https://support.sap.com/en/product/best-practices-s4hana-cloud.html

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use app "Project Cost Report - Plan/Actual".

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so I can continue learning and answering questions in the community.