cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Need some help I'm creating the cost center group and cost center in tcode okeon standard hierarchy for cost center. The cost center group that I just created is not showing in the standard hierarchy but when I try accessing KSO3, I can see the cost center that I just created. But its not showing in the standard hierarchy. please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the standard hierarchy repair program in Transaction KSH2 -> extras -> Hierarchy - master data -> Test. This

performs a check on the standard hierarchy in testmode, and if it turns out, that there are inconsistencies in the standard hierarchy (eg. duplicated cost center) please run the correction program, (menu path Tcode KSH2 -> Extras -> Hierachy -> master data -> Comparison).

Alternatively, you could run the program RKCORRH1 (transaction SE38).

regards

Waman

bin_wu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost center group in the standard hierarchy is a special group, you can find it in both transaction-okeon&KSH3. However, cost center group created in transaction code KSH1 is a purely cost center group, normally it is used for reporting purpose.

hope this helps.

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear acidflower13

Please create your costcenter group- KSH1. when ever you create a coscenter you have to assign the Hierarchy area in the costcenter level. (KS02 - change cost center)

Regards

shankar