cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center wise payments in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

F110 Automatic payment program error at proposal (couldnt select the documents by profit center criteria)

ERROR is: (Company codes 4000/4000 do not appear in proposal 17.06.2010 SYR_R; correct)

I want to make payments only Profit Center wise by selecting in the "FREE SELECTION" tab in F110 program, is this right way?

Reason: My company want to pay to the vendors according to profit center not with company code.

question: The additional selections functionality uses table BSEG but profit centre and cost centre are not populated in BSEG on the vendor line item so it will not select anything.

any solutions please,,

thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have faced the same problem.

We have written an enhancement in the payment program to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Aravind

chandrasekharbadeti_chand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per the error msg, there is no open items to pay the payment through APP. I think you want to run the APP Cost Center wise not the Profit Center wise.

You can use Free Selection tab in this case.

Best Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to Run F110 by profit center/Segment wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds,

First I want to thank all,

Just I came to know that its not possible with Profit Center wise payment.

I just wrote a message to SAP, let me check their answer.

once again thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As profit centers are not getting populated in Vendor Line Items, Free Selection Tab in F110 would not work.

In case if the payment is required to be done Profit Center wise, enter profit centers in Assignment Field of the Vendor Line Item. While making the proposal, in Free Selection Tab give the value mentioned in Assignment Field.

Even a substitution can be written to populate the Profit Center in Assignment Field.

Hope it would work. We are making Profit Center wise payment in the same way.

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

Edited by: jaymin_bhatt26 on Jun 17, 2010 1:07 PM

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Profit center is at client level and not at company code level.

F110 doesn't process the payments for different country company codes at the same time. All the company codes which are part of the input parameters should be same country.

Rgds

Murali. N