cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

How to transfer the accounts receivables and accounts payables to profit center accounting in online? What assignments we have to do for this? please help me.

Regards

jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First run F.5D (Balance Sheet Adjustment)

Then run 1KEK in order to transfer the AP and AR items from FI to PCA.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

To assign AR/AP accounts to the default Profit Centers i.e. exclusively the Balance Sheet Accounts which are not converted to Cost Elements use the TC: 3KEH.

Here we need to pick up all the B/S Accounts as a range and assign them to the desired profit centers.

This will help the revenue flow to happen directly to the PC's.

Hope this will help you out.

regards

Murali Kanth Natti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

In our case we are using the same business area in different plants. So how can I write derivation rules in 3KEH? If I use plant and business area combination for derivating default profit center, will A/P and A/R to the respective profit centers? Please help me.

regards

jay

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will not write derivation rule sin 3KEH. You will mention the default profit center for additional balance sheet accounts.

1. In 3KEH maintian the default profit center.

2. In 3KEI write the derivation. To write derivation click on create button. In definition, you can select these three source fields (standard). I do not think you can create further.

RACCT - Account Number

GSBER - Business Area

BWKEY - Valuation Area

Target field would be profit center

Click on maintain derviation rules button, you are able to maintain the derivation rules.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Ravi