cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the total requirement qty i want to mfg 75% qty in the in house and 25% qty will go for external Mfg(Subcontract).

Eg: My PIR will be 100.00kg after MRP run for 75.00kg i want Manufacture in house and 25.00Kg i will go for subcontract.

is it possible?

After MRP run

Planned order will be generated for 75.00Kg i will convert in to production order

Planned order will be generated for 25.00Kg i will convert in to PR but it will not allow to convert planned order to production order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have give procurement type X/30 in MRP2 view and run the MRP to create planned orders..now you manually convert this planned order for 75% quantity into production order...after conversion this planned order will receive partially converted status.

For the remaining quantity you can convert this to PR..

For Automatic:

Create two production versions for same BOM and maintain in the quota arrangement MEQ1 for production version 75% for in-house (planned orders will come)..for version 2 give 25% with maintaing procurement type F/30 and all details of vendor and agreement number..you will get PR for subcontracting.

In material master maintain quota key 4.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Message was edited by:

TAJUDDIN MOHAMMED

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.pls try to specify in material master for the field Procurement type as both x for the inhouse and ext procurement type.

2.you need define the quota arrangement usage 4 in material master.

3Maintain quota arrangement in MEQ1

here you mention that the planned oerder convert into prod order of 75% for inhouse production and PR for remaining as external procurement.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Couple of things,

1. The material type of the materail should allow both the procurement types. Check this using OMS2 transaction.

2. You need to define the materail with Procurement type X in the materail master MPR2 view and usage quota arrangement usage as 4 in Purchasing view.

3. Maintain quota details using transaction MEQ1.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

vijay, is it that u are not able to convert the planned order into Production order?

Kindly be more explicit.

reg

Kiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kiki

Planned order for 25.0Kg

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

You need to define procurement type X in the material master MRP2 view, also you need to have purchasing view created.

Please also see that you have maintained planned order to purchase requisation <b>conversion</b> details in Plant & MRP group parameters in transaction OPPQ & OPPR.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know that you are going to split the total qty, then use the following transaction code to split the planned order of qty 100kg to production order and PR.

CO48 - Planned order conversion partial.

What you have to do is:

enter the planned order number for which you want to split the qty.

then enter only the qty for which you want to create production order, remaining qty you leave as it is in planned order. Then you convert planned order remaining qty to PR in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to specify in material master Procurement type as both x.

You need to define quota arrangement usage 4 in material master.

Maintain quota arrangement in MEQ1. There you need to define 75% for inhouse production and 25% for external procurement.

Regards,

nandha