cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production ORders in progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is there a transaction to list all production orders that are still in progress. May a transaction with Order status as one of the filter criteria. I am trying to generate a report for any materials shortages on productions orders currently in WIP as sometimes we have some scrappage which in turn generates shortages.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edison,

As suggested in COOIS/COOISPI in initial screen under system status at header level you can input the status to list out the orders.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I tried COOIS as I do not have access to COOISPI. I was able to pull out the list of production Orders with lists of materials shortages. However, I double checked the shortages for each Production Orders using transaction MD4C and it doesn't match. MD4C is quite accurate only it runs one production order at a time.

COOIS would be handy if material shortages shown in each production order is accurate.

Any advise?

Thanks and Regards,

Edison

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edison,

In this case I suggest use CO24 or COHV for Missing parts list.

BR
KK

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

explore the transaction COHV. in this transaction you have function Material Availability Check in mass processing tab. try with that...

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I don't have access to COHV. I know CO24 but this doesnt have the options to filter by system status i.e. Excl DLV unless there are other filters I can apply to provide material shortages for all Production Orders that are in WIP.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edison,

In CO24 output screen there is field called status with this you can apply filter and minimize your selection list.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Not sure where I should look for this Status field. Could you possible send a screenshot?

Thanks

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edison,

Select the Status field from change layout.

BR
KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Edison,,

Please go to COOIS transaction

On selection screen, go to System status select the "DLV" and select the Excl indicator next to it and execute,

I hope you can see all the open prod order with help of this

Regards

Umesh Mali

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction COOIS.....here make some status filters with which you can meet your requirement..

Thanks

Kumar