cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP GURUS,

I have a finished material,for that material i have two alternative bom as well as two routing .but when i am creating p.o ,system giving me pup up for selecting which routing u want.i am selecting 2nd one.

but in order it is taking first one,when i am checking bom structure in production order.

how i wll customize.

plase suggest me.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajashree,

When a production order is created, in standard SAP you have option to select Routing or Production version. You are not given an option to select BOM Manually, so system would default select the first available BOM which is valid for Lotsize, Dates status and usage.

Workaround for this is Create Production Versions for the material using C223 transaction or MM02-MRP4 view. You can create Production version 0001 with BOM1 & Routing1 and for production version 0002 with BOM2 & Routing2.

In MRP4 view of the Material For BOM selection use value "2" - Production Version.

For the order type define in Configuration transaction OPL8, Manual selection of Production Version.

Now with this settings if you create a production order, system would prompt to select the production version, and now if you select version 0002, you would have Routing 2 and BOM2 in the order copied.

Regards,

Prasobh