cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me to undestand the following scenarion will be grateful.

What are all the basic settings required to create a production order without planned order triggered from sales order.

i.e., Sales order created for a material and a demand need to visible in MD04- while MRP runs it should directly create a production order instead of Planned order.

To set the above set-up, what are all setting I need to set-up in SAP.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ShekharDamale
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible with keeping planning strategy group 82 in MRP 3 view. This strategy is use when assembly order processing is used. This is pure MTO scenario when procurement is done with ref to sales order. The sales order triggers the Production order with out MRP run.

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhan,

Although it is true that SAP r/3 MRP won't create a production order in a MTS environment, you can have the same effect as follows:

Create a job SM36

First step: Program RMMRP000 (or RMMPS000) - this is the MRP run

second step: Program PPBICO40 - convert selected planned orders to production orders.

When the job is done, you will have run mrp, and all planned orders will have been converted to production orders, provided all required Production order settings and master data exist..

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please define the strategy group as 82 for the material for which production order needs to created directly after the mrp run.

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all mrp strategy group

82 and 50 all can do you

it just one difference with 82,

82 is have no PIR

50 is have PIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

not at all possible to create prod order directly after MRP run. so no setting in that

Regards,

Pravin M.