cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order no skipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP Guru,s,

Production order no is skipping in between the range. i checked in the CO82 for no range and current no. staus. when i see in COOIS in between some no are skipping and this No. range is not assigned to any other order type. this is internal no. assignement. can any one tell me about this what could be the reason for this? helpful answer will be rewareded.

Regards,

sree

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can resolve this problem by following way:

Go to SNRO -> Enter Number Range Object-> Select Change mode and execute

On next screen , you will find one parameter called : No.of Numbers in Buffer.

You need to remove numbers maintained in it and put it as 0 or blank and save the number range object settings.This field is used for sparing of buffer numbers as per our requirements.So if you dont require this buffer nos. then you can put this field as blank.

Hope this helps resolve your problem.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Can u please tell me what is the no range object for process order?

regards,

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to find Number Range Object in SNRO by choosing F4 Help in which you will find all number range object maintained at client level from that you will definitely find the respective one maintained for process orders.

Alternately, you can find the same in CO82 ---> Display Intervals ---> next screen top you will find NR Object as order.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tejas,

I have done this in SNRO it was 20 i changed it to 0. But my issue is if u see in CO82 no status is 100000150, the last genarated order will be 100000130 in COOIS. This is ok this is because of buffer in SNRO. Problem is 100000115 to 100000125 no Number can be seen in COOIS. If i give this any of the skipped number, systm gives error saying entry does not exists in the table. can u tell why and how this Nos skipping in between?

Regards,

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know what you mean with the COOIS example, but SAP note 62077 might be helpfull at all.

Regards,

Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

COOIS is std. prodution report where i can see all details related to orders

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

COOIS is std. prodution report where i can see all details related to orders

sree