cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order BOM is different from CS03

Former Member
0 Kudos

THe BOM of a material A is having 3 line items(x,y and z).But if i create a production order for material A in CO01,the components overview is found to have 4 line items (x,y,z and A itself) please explain me how can it happen and how to solve this....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your BOM whether the header material is included as a co-product r by-product.

If you could send the screen shot of the BOM, it would be better to analyze the issue.

Regards

Suri

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I think it is co product and the query is the same which you have raised in another thread.

This may be the Co product case

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Edited by: anupam sharma on Nov 12, 2009 3:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Possible reasons could be:

1. Material A would have manually entered in the order as a line item.

2. Check in the BOM whether recursive indicator is enabled for A.

Please confirm.

Regards

Suri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP125,

just check whether A is having negative qty

some one might have added A again in line items of order

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

just check whether A is having negative qty: yes

But it doesn seem to be entered manually.. Because, in all the orders it is so. and while creating a new order in Co01 also the same A is added automatically...

And where to check the recursive indicator..I am able to find that indicator for the line items but not for the header..(and the indicators are not ticked too)

Edited by: sap125 on Nov 12, 2009 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP125,

Just check once gain in BOM

this might be define as Co-product or Bi-product

And where to check the recursive indicator..I am able to find that indicator for the line items but not for the header..(and the indicators are not ticked too)

execute CS02, select Component & click on icon item

now system will show item details

under general data

you can find two options

Co-Product & just side by it Recurs. allowed option

Regards

kumar

Edited by: kumar kumar on Nov 12, 2009 2:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was asking where to find whether the header is recursive..I have clearly mentioned i cud find the same for the components and not for the header...

One more thing is if i delete the line items of the BOM in CS02 and create the same line items again,then in CO01,everything goes correct..

Can anybody tell me what it might be..

And Yes,The material is a coproduct....Don say, don create production order for coproducts... because if i create prod order for a coproduct which is a line item of this header material,there i am not finding any problem....

So it should be some other stuff.please help in findin it out

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sap125 ,

On header level the tick for recersive is not available , its maintained on component level only as and when you want to maintain the same component in the BOM of same header.

about the appearance of A in production orders, check do you have some Phantom as a item In BOM ( which have A as negative quantity in it ) and which is again exploring in Production order, and adding A as negative quantity.

check and revert back.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..No item is found as phantom... And I am repeating that,If i recreate the BOM of the same material after deleting,Tghe problem gets over..

PLease reply