cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order basic dates (start and finish) in past

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My clinet has got one requirement where in they want to create an production order with past date (Basic start and finish). I found one way to achieve this by selecting the scheduling type as "Only Capacity requirement", but the disadvantage is that the order will not get scheduled.

Do you know any other method to achieve this functionality?

Thanks and Regards

Purushothaman Nagarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As i said, in Production order, under Production order - Setting - Scheduling maintain the number of days in past (says 100 days).

Now in below select the scheduling type as backward scheduling and in Finish date give the date which is in past and now enter (or schedule the order). Because of this system will propose the start date which will also be in past.

Regards,

JItendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jltendra,

Thanks, I did as per your suggestion, it works getting both dates in past.

Regards

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In scheduling parameters for production orders (OPU3), you must define number of days start day is allowed to be in the past. Also maintain how basic dates are to be adjusted according to production schedules.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPU3 setting I can only control start date in past and not basic finish date.

Thanks

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to T.C CO02 (Change production order), give the order number. Now on Menu select Process order - settings - scheduling. In start in the past field, maintain the number of days for which you maintain the order scheduling in past. By doing this system will allow to schedule the order in past also.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but this would not work. This would only allow the basic start date in past and not the basic finish date.

Thanks and Regards

Purushothaman Nagarajan