Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order actual start date & time and actual finish date & time

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one production order actual start date & time and actual finish date & time needed clarification as mentioned below,

When I use COOIS for a particular production order and I found the actual start date & time and actual finish date & time, it shows me the actual start date & time (26-12-2009) and finish date & time. (01-1-2009)

Would you please tell me how these dates and time comes from?

Awaiting for your replies.

Note:I need to know about Actual Start and Actual finisnh start date and time.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It comes from confirmation. Please check the confirmations done on the order / operations (tcode - CO14), you will be getting the dates & time from the same.

Hope it clarifies.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As you said i have refered the production order in CO14 and found Actual start time in opearion 0010 matches with COOIS and for actual finish time i cant able to find the timing which is present in COOIS.

Can u please help me to find out.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the actual finish date & time, refer to when the GR was posted for the order & the last operation confirmed - date & time.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

as you have number of operations

so check last operation confirmation in CO14 & check the dates

Now input this dates in COOIS, in actual Start & actual finish dates ( in list input as confirmations )

you will get the result

Regards

kumar

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As explained by you i have mentioned the same thing to customer.But now he comes up with as below,

In COOIS,we can not only see the actual start and actual finished date, but also see the actual start time and actual finished time, would you please explain more these two times for me?

He needs explanation about time..

Can u please respond to this.

Awaiting for your ealiest reply.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find below the details:

Actual Start Date - Refers to the Execution start date posted via the confirmation of 1st operation (Refer details via CO14)

Actual Start Time - Refers to the Execution start time posted via the confirmation of 1st operation (Refer details via CO14)

Actual Finish Date - Refers to the date on which the GR was posted for the order & when status DLV was set (Refer to CO03 & status changes for the header)

Confirmed Finish Date - Refers to the Execution finish date posted via the confirmation for the last confirmable operation (Refer details via CO14)

Actual Time - Refers to the Execution finish time posted via the confirmation for the last confirmable operation (Refer details via CO14)

Hope it clarifies your queries.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Explanation given by you was PERFECT

Request your support in future too.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

As per my knowledge

1) when we confirm the Prd order then we get Actual Start and Actual finish start date and time.

2) in COOIS, if we want to check Confirmations list

3) then we should not give Basic start date & basic finish, we should search Via

Actual Start and Actual finish start date and time.

4) on the whole Confirmation dates are Actual Start and Actual finish start date and time.

Regards

Madhu Kumar

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek and Kumar,

As referred by you i have checked in CO14 and found that date is not matching with the date which i got in COOIS.

What could be the reason?

Additional Information:

I have a routing with 6 operation and 6th (0060) operation is a milestone operation and 0010 opearion requires confirmation and remaining operation 0020,0030,0040 and 0050 confirmation not required.

Need any further inputs please revert back.

Cheers,

Kumar.S