cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production by Lot Backflushing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do Assembly backflush through Production by lot in MFBF. I have gone through this PDF

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/PPSEIBAN/PPSEIBAN.pdf.

But still I am not able to understand properly. To do Production by lot backflushing, is it neccessary to do all the steps which is given in that PDF? What are all the steps to be followed while doing Backflusing through production by lot in MFBF? Can anyone explain me elaborately?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you are working on project based production with repetitive manufacturing.  Then you will have the planned order with account assignment "Q' , during backflush you need specify your project WBS in the field production lot.

Steps are as

1. Material with planning strategy: like 21 or 85
  2. Material need to attach go to WBS->Network->Activity (Internal)->Material Component in CJ20N-Project Builder
  3. Requirement is generated with MD51 MRP run  for WBS Element and thus Planned Order created with A/c assignement Category: Q, Special Stock: Project Stock,
  4. MFBF(Production by lot) - Production Lot (WBS) and plant is enter and related planned order amount and other info transferred. Project stock ingredients are consumed from project order

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how to create material with planning strategy 21 or 85 and to attach the material with WBS->Network->Activity (Internal)->Material Component in CJ20N-Project Builder? Pls give me the step by step procedure to do the same.

And I have done make-to-stock backflushing, is it enough or I need to do production by lot backflushing too? Am new to this pls help me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, according to Step-3,

Planned order is not created in MD51 MRP run.Help me where I am wrong.

Thanks.

Answers (0)