Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product costing - applying planned price for make parts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I do costing using ZPC1 variant.

I updated all purchased parts (F) with a new planned price:

1. For all externally purchased parts, instances where special procurement key is blank (MARC - SOBSL field), the new standard was taken from the planned price I uploaded.
  2. For all internally purchased parts, instances where special procurement key is NOT blank (MARC - SOBSL field), the new standard was pulled in from the product owner plant where the procurement key was pointing to.

For the analysis I am doing, for the internally purchased parts, I would like the system to use the "planned price" & not take the cost from the product owner. Is there a way to change a setting that would help me doing it but blanking out special procurement keys on the plant level.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Share your screen short of t code :"OMS2" which material type u r using for external, internal purchase parts??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

We are using any material type .... the system is not fully clean, so it can full available range HALB, ZFRT, ZHWA..... I personally do not look at them & just rely on the procurement type.

Unable to access OMS2

Thanks,

Dmitry

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Special procurement type (MRP2 View) is set as "Stock transfer" it will always consider the price from supplying plant in standard SAP function module CK_F_RESB_AMOUNT_CALC.

You can use BAdi MATERIAL_VALUATION_CK method ON_MATERIAL_SELECTION Change Material Properties in F_MACK3 - Fields from costing view in the material master change SOBSL to blank with own logic.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please clarify the below:

"You can use BAdi MATERIAL_VALUATION_CK method ON_MATERIAL_SELECTION Change Material Properties in F_MACK3 - Fields from costing view in the material master change SOBSL to blank with own logic."

My end goal is to get the data for the analysis excluding the $ impact from the internally purchased parts (as they are affected by labor change / rates). I want to understand, how much change in raw materials is caused by inflation / deflation. May be there is a different way to run it in the SAP.

Updating special procurement keys to blank is not great option for me as we have to many & it takes forever to run. Also, it has to be done after working hours as it will cause ordering issues.

Considering that we have to do it for 30 plants - it becomes almost impossible.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Dmitry

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP KBA  2161727 - Price determination in a Cross-company scenario.

Logic praise determination will be same within company code also when you have production or stock transfer from alternative plant.

SAP provides the BAdI MAT_SELECTION_CK. you can use to override information from the material master with customer-specific logic in the selection step.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dmitry,

Please check the valuation variant pricing strategy sequence for material, if you give the first priority as plan price for the material in the configuration accordingly it will pick the plan price at the time of cost estimate, You need to enter the plan price in market parts materiel master before cost estimate execution.

Check the respective valuation variant which is related to costing variant ZPC1.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

The valuation strategy has the planned price first, however, the system does not consider the updated planned price during calculation, it directly goes to the producing plant to pull the price, even so the planned price is updated.

Thanks,
Dmitry

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Also adding your thread in to SAP ERP Financials - Controlling

You might get more reply on you query..

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos