cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product cost component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to create a report painter report which dsiplays all the cost components on the columns and materials along the rows. I have chosen structure KKBE library 7EE to accomplisg the task. However I cannot come up witht the report I want to.

I have started doubting if the table and library even provides with the capability to achieve a report of such nature.

Please advice me whether the library and structure that I am using is right? if not what is the best structure that can be used??

What kind of reports can I make using structure KKBE?

I have been suggested that ABAP report is the best option that we have. Can you please confirm that for me?

I want to know what reason should I put before the management to effectively convince them that report Painter dosen't possess the capability and that ABAP needs to be used? (If that is truely the case)

Points will be duely assigned for all helpfull answers.

Thanks,

NIK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think 7EE is the right Library, Report Group 7E* to accomplish your requirement. There are SAP delivered reports in Library in Tcode GR31/32/33. You can copy from the delivered reports and develop your report.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried defining the report however this is the error message I get when I try and execute the report.

Can someone please advise on how to fix this probs. Above all, please explain in plain english what the message is all about.

"Report contains more than one report object"

Message no. KN089

Diagnosis

The report is for more than one report object. This causes performance problems. This is not supportedc in product costing in particular.

Can't really understand what that means?

Also can you tell me what characteristics do I need to pull to define the column for cost component lets say "Direct Depreciation". If you can tell me for 1 cost comp I can emulate the info to define the rest of the columns for diff cost comp.

thanks

NIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should go for

1. Controlling Area, Costing Variant, Costing date, costing Version, Cost Component View and Lot Size as General Data Selection.

2. Material, Plant in the Rows

3. Cost Component in the columns.

Try this.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suraj,

I still get the same message. I defied the report exactly the same way you asked me to??

Can you please why do I get the message " the report is for more than one report object."

Do you thin ABAP will be a better option to come up with such a report?????

NIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read SAP note 149261

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I read this note earlier but didnot fully understand how does this apply to my problem.

especially this part " 1. Characterstic 'Plant' of KKBC is not relevant to selection, that is reports on objects for a plant are not possible. The same applies to the characteristics PLNNR, PLNAL, SMATN"

What I understand from it is that I cannot define a report with KKBE using Plant or material as one of the carachteristics????

Can some one ellaborate on what this means and whats the solution for it????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

THE REPORT FINALLY WORKED HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

But I still need to figure how should I specify in the report what cost base needs to be used.

There is no characteristic of cost base in the structure KKBE.

In CK80_99 the cost base used is the lot size but that is not true in the report that I have defined.

Can some1 please help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos