cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prod. order problm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have planned order from project .i am not able to convert into production order . system give msges "Create Ref Operation set : routing does not exit " .but i have both routing and bom for the planned order which have released for production .

please help me

thanks

akash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Check the Routing -ca02-whether Deletion Flag is set

Check Valid from date in routing ?

Revert and let us know

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is no deletion flag in routing .lot size ex and validity from date is 28/05/2010 .

selection id is 01 and routing is release status is 4.

regards

akash

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Goto-MD04-Select the Planned Order -Change mode -Check the Finish Date .

If you have CJ20N or MD04( here also WBS element will appear if planned order generated from project MRP run ) , then goto project WBS-Select the network where this FG planned order is generated .Check the Scheduling dates and compare with planned order dates.

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

planned order finsih date 20/05/2010 . In network scheduling start date 21/05/201/ finish date 12/06/2010

what i have to do with this date ?

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Look at here .It seems there is mismatch in dates .

Routing Validity Date : 28/05/2010

Planned Order Finsih Date : 20/05/2010 which is comming based on the network scheduling in CJ20N.

I suugest goto MD04-Select the planned order change mode -re-scheduel the order on 28/05 or 29/05 then it will convert to production order .

Try and revert

Regards

JH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member331715
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Check for Dates and Lot size applicable and Status of the routing. Check slection ID Cretieria you mentioned for selection of routing.