cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processing class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what formula is stored in Processing class 01 (Valuation Basis) :: specification 01( valuation basis /001)

also specification 02 03 05.

thanks and regards.

Anupama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Formula is not stored in prcoessing class, but the specification of each processing class just as configuration of wage type, and the calculation formula is defined in the payroll schma(personnel calculation rule).

e.g.

D VWTCL 01

• ERROR

0 ADDWT *

1 ADDWT * ELIMI Z ZERO= N ADDWT /001

2 ADDWT * ELIMI Z ZERO= N ADDWT /002

3 ADDWT * ELIMI Z ZERO= N ADDWT /001ADDWT /002

operation VWTCL 01 : query specification of processing class 01, and based on the return specification, different subsequent process will be carried out.

And some processes of many processing class have been delivered in sap's standard payroll schema, such as processing calss 01,03 in gross part, 10, 20 in factoring part. You can check the calcualtion formula in payroll schema.

Regards,

Chen Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

thanks for your information.

But I have a double here. As i went throught the document I got that in Processing class 01 THE specification 01 and 02 is meant for addition and specification 05 is for division for finding hourly rate for salaried employees . is this trud

Please make it clear.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

thanks for your information.

But I have a double here. As i went throught the document I got that in Processing class 01 THE specification 01 and 02 is meant for addition and specification 05 is for division for finding hourly rate for salaried employees . is this trud

Please make it clear.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asapuser,

That's right in Processing class 01 THE specification 01 and 02 is meant for addition and specification 05 is for division for finding hourly rate for salaried employees . Because most of the processing classes and specifications are delivered wihin SAP's best practice schema for each country, e.g. X000, CN00,... And some calculation formulas are pre-defined by SAP in these schemas.

So during the implementation project, first we should check whether the calculation logic and function delivered by sap can meet our reqirement. If so, then we just need to config our wage types(valuation basis, processing calss, cumulation class, posting, etc) and adjust schema, PCR with minimum change. If not, we should adjust the payroll shema, PCR, or even active new processing class and add new specification of procssing calss and modify PCR accordingly.

Regards,

Chen Jian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the PCR XO10 and read the documentation of it thru the Tcode PE02