0 Kudos

what does processing class 6 specify???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not a PCR - guru (I try to keep a more general overview) but processing classes can be used within PCR's.

If you query on the assigned processing class of thw wage types, you can ensure that a certain calculation/action within the PCR is only performed for wag types assigned to that specific processing class (you can see it as a sort of 'Wage Type Grouping')

"Perform PCR only for wage types with that specific value for that specific processing class"

Most processing classes have default, SAP delivered functionality (like processing class is there to determine which wage types need to be stored in the LRT)

but customers can create processing classes themselves (90 - 99 is the customer area for processing classes) for their own needs.

Hope this someone clarifies the goal/functionality of processing classes.

Wilfred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

processing class 06 is called durin PCR Rule X006

Based on the assignment of the wage type for processing class 06, checks wheter the wage type from the previous payroll run are relevant for the current payroll run.

In other words, processing class 06 determines whih wage types from the previous PY-run are available during the current PY - run by storing WT's in the internal table LRT (= Last Results Table)

This will allow you for example to perform PCR's based on results from the previous run.

Wilfred.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

welfred

can u tell breif on processing classed i know a little bit if u can tell in breif it would be helpful to all of us