cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order, tab Goods Receipt in batch and storage location want to mandatory field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I want to set mandatory field Batch and Sto.Location in Goods Receipt tab view before tick release order.  If release order without assign Batch and Sto. Location, system must show error message and can not release and save.

I try to set in OPJK batch assignment set '3' No Release if Batches are Missing. and

thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use PPCO0018 -Check for changes to production order header as already suggested by Anupam. I have already used it to make batch field mandatory.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create enhancement point in the PAI of that screen, so it displays the batch number

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This does not seem possible in standard. Please consider the below options:

1. If you require these two fields mandatory for all the cases, you can achieve the same using transaction and screen variants SHD0. Please check the document shared below:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46121

2. Otherwise you have option to implement BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE.

In this BAdI, method AT_SAVE is used to generate message with exception ERROR_WITH_MESSAGE.

Please contact your technical person.

Best Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thank you for your reply ^^

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Boonruang,

The setting that you have mentioned in T.code OPJK is only for the order components and it is not

for the order header.(In case if the order has BOM components which are batch managed and if the

batch are not assigned in the component overview screen,then you cannot release the order).

If a material is batch managed and if you have mentioned a suitable production scheduling profile

then the system will automatically create the batch during process order creation/release.

If you have maintained the production storage location in the MRP2 view for the header material,then

this will automatically get copied to the process order.

In case still if you want to make a check check this BADI - WORKORDER_UPDATE using at save

method.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neelima Avula,

I try to set in CORY but system can save and can release not to error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to system to give error message if batch does not  then you need to proceed as suggested by Anupam, ask your technical consultant to mark the fields mandatory and issue a message if process order is released or saved w/o batch number.

Regards

Neelima

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with screen variant or Check with Exit:PPCO0018.

Alsoc check  Mr Rupesh's reply in below thread:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1602416

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to production scheduling profile (tcode CORY), under batch management tab, Auto batch creation, select "Automatic batch creation at order creation"

Regards

Neelima