cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order Scheduling dates.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For the process order where we can do the configuarion in SPRO so that the opreation starts on the basis of earlier dates or the latest dates...

Thanks

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using OPUZ transaction you can Specify Scheduling parameters to operations in the Process Orders.

Use the following path via SPRO

Production Planning for Process Industries --> Process Order --> Operations -->Scheduling --> Specify Scheduling Parameters

Specify Scheduling Parameters

In this step you define the parameters for scheduling process orders for

each plant, order type and production scheduler. It comprises

maintenance of

o scheduling levels (detailed-, production-rate and rough-cut

scheduling)

o date adjustment when deadlines are exceeded

o scheduling control for detailed scheduling

o reduction

Hope this helps you.

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I guess I was not clear in explaining the problem.......

consider that the order schduled start date is today i.e 29 april- 8.30am & it has 3 operations to be performed.

The earliest start date for the opeartion - 010 is 29 april- 8.30am & the latest start date is 30th april 5.00pm.

Now the operation is starting on the latest start date though there is no load on the capacity. Is there any setting thru which the actual start time for the operation is always the latest start time .........

Thanks

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have maintiained the relationships between the operations like the FF, FS, SF.....

Maintain the relationship and try.

Hope this may help you.

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion but the relationship is already maintained.........what do you think may be the other reason..??

Thanks Kaushik