cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order not getting displayed in KKO4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Variance Report through KKO4 but I am unable see my Process Orders which I created. I have also run KKRV for this month for several times but unable to get the values. What could be the reason for the same ?

Regards,

Varsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varsha

Please check at KKO2, have you entered 'order' as variable? If yes try giving a single value for the order and run the report.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created variable as order & input the order number but still for that particular order values are not showing. For other orders I am able to see the values.

Regards,

Varsha

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha

May be the Order was not processed in that month..

When you do KKRV it collects the data for a given month and displays the same... If one order is not appearin for a given period, then I would assume this order falls in the next month

Br, Ajay M

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varsha

In my opinion what Ajay Sir replied is the only reason or else the order is processed after doing KKRV i.e. collection of data. So try collecting the data again and run the report.

Regards

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have again created 2 orders in the month of march & calculated variances & then run KKRV but unable to see the results in KKO4 for all types of reports.

Please suggest as the issue I am facing since long.

Regards,

Varsha

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varsha

Just few days back I also have the same problem with a client. I applied note 1817039 and resolved the issue.

Please check that at KKRV data is being collected or not. Please also check that only your report is not fetching the data or other standard reports are also coming blank. If the data is collected but the report is not fetching the data you may apply this note.

Please remember that after applying the note you have again to do KKRV.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena