cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to "Mark for deletion" for process orders which is already in closed status, I tried BS42 and put below condition in selection condition

While executing the program PRARCHP1 , below are the criteria

then result is

Why system is not considering only CLOSED Process Orders? Why system is showing partially delivered order.

some more Selection condition needed to be added/

Appreciate your response

Thx

SL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the standard SAP system design it is not allowed to close the production/process order which is Order is partially delivered or confirmed.

Read SAP note 540834 - FAQ: Order archiving (PP_ORDER and PR_ORDER)

7. Question:

When can I set the deletion flag (status DLFL) for an order?

Answer:

You can set the deletion flag if:

there are no open purchase orders or purchase requisitions for the order; that is, the purchase order or purchase requisition must be deleted, the final invoice indicator is not sufficient here;

the order is settled or the balance is equal to "0" (for an exception, see Question 1),

the order has no open confirmations or goods movements,

there is no open or active inspection lot for the order,

it is not a static assembly order,

and there are no active quality notifications for the order (for performance reasons, the system checks only whether the modification from Note 409202 is active).

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that we can not put mark of deletion on partially confirmed or delivered prc orders or inspection is not completed.

I will rephrase my question again, more specific

How to put mark of deletion to 700 CLOSED status process order (system should filter only CLOSED status process orders thru Selection condition) through PRARCHP1 Program and by using selection condition?

Appreciate your reply

Thanks

SL

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In PRARCHP1 you have an option for Selection profile status here use the Status profile with CLSD status.

In BS42 create new Select. Profile with Selection conditions  status as CLSD -Closed.

Also you can specify the order number in selection.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RB,

Thanks for your reply.

As I already sent BS42 screen shot where I selected the CLSD status in my initial discussion above ? will this setting filter only CLSD process orders and mark for deletion for them? or I need to make any other changes in in selection condition?

Thanks

SL

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Exclude the PCNF and PDLV status

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked with excluded the PCNF and PDLV in BS42 but system is not put mark on deletion on Closed orders.

Thanks

SL

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In PPARCHP1 Specify the order numbers, ensure that Set Deletion Flag

You can also carry out the selection using the information system (transaction COOIS) with status as CLSD , select the "Order" column with the order number and copy this value to the clipboard using CTRL+C

and transfer the results in the preparatory program.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dimasluis_defaria
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try:

1) Remove the status closed

2) Make a confirmation without quantity, for the system to do the final confirmation (CONF)

3) inside of the order, and put delivery completed (DLV)

4) puts the status closed again (CLSD)

5) it tries to put the deletion flagHi,

P.S: Inspection lot -  has to be closed also

Regards

Dimas Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just wanted add here that in selection profile I added SAP015 and then execute the PRARCHP1 Program