cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While conforming the Process Order by using the T Code : COR6N the following error is actual costscoming.

No adjustment account found.

Error in determining actual costs.

Error Message No : K5112

Jyothshna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You need to enter the adjustment account for FI and CO reconciliation in T.Code OK17. Go to Change Account Determination and enter the reconciliation account.

Sangram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your guidence,

As per my view In SAP ECC 6.0 FI CO reeconciliation ledger maintenance is not required.

If your view is correct,

Plz guide me In OK17 what account( nature of account) to be maintained.

If we need to maintain the account in OK17, It is to be done by FI people or CO People.

Jyothshna

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no hard and fast rule of entering this account by FI or CO people. You can mutually agree upon one account created as FICO reconciliation account e.g. 499999. Note that there will be no FI impact of the entries as both debit and credit will happen in the same account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks Error was resolved.

But In the production system before creating one GL account we need the confirmation from the Cliet.

The client was not accepting to create a new GL account. because eventhough the debit and credit getting knocked off,

The balances are visible if u see fbl3n.

So they are not cooperating to create a gl account.

Is there any other way to resolve the error.

Jyothshna

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no idea of any alternative solution. You can tell them to create a GL at end of the account group i.e.999999. When using FBL3N do not select the GL account.

Sangram

Edited by: Sangram Choudhury on Feb 1, 2012 11:19 AM