cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure KOFIAB Acct determination missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

After creating the billing doc, I'm able to save it ok, but it remains open and I get this message, after going to environment - acc determ. analysis - reconciliation accounts  " message 302 Procedure KOFIAB Accnt. Determination missing (Reconciliation Acct). VKOA  is fine and I have no clue what's going on. Can anybody tell me how to find the solution?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronaldo,

This means you are not able to  release to accounting,If yes.

Mind these -1. You are not putting Manual Value or Changing Value(It should comes Direct).

2. Tax Code and Condition is correct(check Combination).

Regards

Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raheem,

Using VFX3, I found that I have not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevant to cost accounting.

How do I assign a CO account to an account defined as a cost element?

I have no clue about CO.

Regards,

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronaldo,

If you want to Assign default  Co Object for Cost Element Use FS00 -- GO to Edit cost element tab and Assign cost center.It is for  Primary cost element.

If you want to make Default by Valuation Area / Business Area use T.code OKB9--Select company code Cost Element-- Put 1 for valuation area 2 Business Area. see file-

Regards

Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raheem,

I did exactly what you said, but still it doesn't work, but it changed the message, now I get " All given account assignment  objects (order project ), are defined as statistical"      message "KI248" .

Regards,

Ron.

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronaldo,

You are trying to post to a revenue cost element, Sales orders.To let cost center to accept such posting (which may not be a good practice though) you need to let the master data of the cost center to accept revenue postings.

Just for information purpose, to permit the cost center accept revenue posting, you need to go to t-code KS02, enter the cost center and look for control tab and enable the check box next to Actual revenue.Please do not permit revenue posting to all cost centers. That is not advisable.

In OKB9 You can Assign Relationship of Profit Center related to Cost Center.

I hope this will be helpful

Regards

Raheem

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

See OKB9 Profit center and cost center assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raheem the problem has been solved.

Ronaldo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

this message probably has a number, what is the message number?

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

The only is message # is 302, the document is  saved , just when you look at the flow stays open.

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which transaction are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

An  order was created from the top VA01/VL01N/VL02N/VF01/VF02.