Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with backflushing

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

when i am trying to confirm my production order operation.the material is not picking up the batch.

what are the settings to be done for that for the material to pickup batch automatically.well I am talking about the raw materials in the operation.if i am not giving any batch in the confirmation goods movement gets failsaying insufficient data.

how does raw material pick the batch automatically.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First create the sort Rule in CU70 for your main characteristic say LOBM_VFDAT self life.

Then batch search procedure in MBC1 for raw material with 261 movement type standard search procedure is ME01 with combination of plant movement type and material. Here you need to assign this sort rule. and selection cartoria.

IMG setting Batch management> Batch search procedure allocation and check activation. T.Code to be looked specifically OMCG , CORC.

Please try and come back is any issue.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you need to do batch determination in th eorder for the components,

In Production can use batch determination in production and run schedule headers to find suitable material components for the product to be produced, and to pick these from stock

see this help link for details

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=18860597&messageID=6380996

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/25/28428b4f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

-ashok

rammohan_shenoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepu,

If batch determination has been setup for that 261 movement then when you confirm production order you need to navigate to the Goods movement screen. There you would see the components to be consumed. for the components run the Batch determination icon at the bottom of the screen.

System would then pick batches as per determination rules setup.

Hope this helps.Else please come back.

Thanks,

Ram